- ("Company") or the ("Company") shall refer to the legal entity operating under the name "Blazed Labs LLC.", "Ruff Management Inc.", and/or "Concrete Games LLC".
- ("COPPA") or ("Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule") shall refer to the United States child privacy laws, which requires compliance to a six (6) step plan if the ("Company") collects information from children under the age of thirteen (13).
- ("CAN-SPAM") or the ("Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography And Marketing Act") shall refer to the United States privacy laws regarding unsolicited email marketing.
- This ("Document") or the ("Document") shall refer to the legally binding agreement constituted herein.
- ("Personal Information") shall refer to Individually identifiable information about an individual collected online, including: A. a first and last name; B. a home or other physical address including street name and name of a city or town; C. an e-mail address; D. a telephone number; E. a Social Security number; F. any other identifier that the Commission determines permits the physical or online contacting of a specific individual; or G. information concerning the child or the parents of that child that the website collects online from the child and combines with an identifier described in this paragraph
The ("Company") reserves the right to change this agreement at any time, but will refrain from allowing any user to continue to share data until they have agreed to the updated policy.
The exact data collected by these services, which are required is:
- User name (user selected handle or alias; collected and public [If user's account is public])
- Email address (collected and private)
- First and Last name
The exact data collected by these services, which are optional is:
- Telephone number
- Location related information
- Date of Birth
- Social Media Accounts
The ("Company") agrees to never sell, share, or divulge the ("Personal Information") of any of its users. The ("Company") agrees to be honest and share with its users in the event of a data leak (or otherwise loss of control over the data collected from the user).
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
Questions? Comments? Concerns?
- Call us at: +1 (855) 788-2348
- Email Us At: [email protected]
- Contact Us Online: Contact Us